Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Paragraph/Short composition



           My favorite English teacher/My favorite prersonality


My English is Mr. Rakib. He is forty years old. He is an M.A in English. He does not have a beard. He has an enormous moustache. He does not have a lot of hair on his head. But he is not bald either. His hair is not straight but curly. He is lively, punctual. His voice is very sweet. He is a good actor too. He is creative and reasonable. He is able to sing. He is my guide and teacher. He is my best friend. I feel comfort beside him. He teaches me English in communicative method. He practices me four skills. They are listening, speaking, reading and writing. He encourages me to speak English. He advises me that I can speak only by speaking, I can listen only by listening, I can read only by reading, I can write only by writing. He also ensures me that I can learn English through mistakes.



                                                          Our village


The name of my village is Barovita. It is under Fulbari Upazila of Kurigram district. There are three thousand people living in the village. They are mainly Muslim and Hindu. Most of the people of our village are farmers. The rest of them are doctors, teachers and business person. There is a good relation among our village people. We visit the Hindu friends during the Durga puza. The Hindu friends also visit the Muslims friends during the Eid occasion. There is a river flowing beside our village. There are a primary school, a high school, a girls high school, a college, a mosque and a post office. There are a Eidgah-mat and a Dabi-bari-mat. There is a bazar. It is named after the village. The common culture of our village is jatra, jarigan and boat race. It is a very ancient village. I am proud of my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment